Take a guided tour of Philipsburg’s Butterfly Farm and explore the mysterious life of butterflies. Marvel as gorgeously hued creatures flit past your face in a tropical garden aflutter with delicate wings. Learn about their complex life cycle, from egg laying to caterpillar hatching. Then embrace the magnificent countryside of this two-nation island, as you head to Marigot for duty-free shopping in St. Maarten’s French capital. The tour ends in the Dutch capital, with shopping in Philipsburg.
• St. Maarten: See the magnificent countryside of this two-nation island on a narrated driving tour of Marigot and Philipsburg.
• Butterfly Farm: Marvel as gorgeous, fluttering butterflies land on your hands while you learn about their mysterious life cycle.
• Duty-Free Shopping: Shop both sides of the island, with stops in French Marigot and Dutch Philipsburg.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Lightweight clothing Important Notes:
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Most shops in Marigot are closed on Sundays and holidays.
• Time in Philipsburg is optional. Guests may return to ship.
• Those who desire to be dropped off in town are responsible for their own return transportation to the ship.