Set sail for an exhilarating ride aboard an actual racing yacht from the America’s Cup regatta, going against other boats in a mini competition. No prior sailing experience is needed, as the captain and crew will instruct you onboard. You can also just sit back and enjoy the views, wind, and waves. Win or lose, join your captain, crew, and rivals to toast a great day at the victory party back on shore. Browse the boutique for race gear and souvenirs before a leisurely stroll back to the cruise terminal.
• Premier Vessel: Sail aboard a boat that once captured the America’s Cup or on another 12-meter-class yacht.
• Yacht Races: Experience the thrill of competition during a mini-regatta, whether you crew or just sit back.
• Victory Party: Toast your sailing adventure and crew mates back on shore over rum punch.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Soft-soled shoes that can get wet
• Hat and sunglasses
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour–particularly tours categorized as "strenuous."
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• No prior sailing experience needed but participation can be strenuous.
• Guests are advised to assess their own limitations.
• Complimentary refreshments onboard and at the post-race party.
• Museum and souvenir shop open at the party site.
• Guest should be advised of possible strong winds resulting in the boat listing.
• Guests should consider their physical abilities before purchasing this excursion.
• There are no restroom facilities onboard the 12-Metre racing yachts. It is recommended to use the restroom before the start of the tour. Restrooms are available at the Clubhouse after the regatta.
• Guests will be responsible for their transportation back to the ship. Walking time to the cruise terminal is approx. 5 minutes and walking time to downtown is approx. 10 minutes.