Set sail for an exhilarating ride aboard a racing yacht worthy of the America's Cup regatta, going against other boats in a mini competition. No prior sailing experience is needed, as the captain and his team will instruct you onboard. You can also just sit back and enjoy the views, wind and waves. Win or lose, join your captain, mates and rivals to toast a great day at the victory party back on shore.
• Premier Vessel: Sail aboard a boat that once captured the America's Cup or on another 12-meter-class yacht.
• Yacht Races: Experience the thrill of competition during a mini-regatta, whether you crew or just sit back.
• Victory Party: Toast your sailing adventure and crew mates back on shore over rum punch.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing and shoes that can get wet
• Hat and sunglasses
• No prior sailing experience needed but participation can be strenuous.
• Guests are advised to assess their own limitations.
• Complimentary refreshments onboard and at the post-race party.
• Museum and souvenir shop open at the party site.
• Guest should be advised of possible strong winds resulting in the boat listing.
• Guests should consider their physical abilities before purchasing this excursion.