Pack up your diving gear and set out to explore two separate dive sites in St. Maarten. This guided two-tank dive takes you through balmy waters to a sunken shipwreck and spectacular coral reefs. Among swarming tropical fish, expect to find sea turtles, schools of barracuda, horse-eyed jacks, and an occasional inquisitive dolphin. Take a surface break between dives. Valid "C" card required, with completion of at least one dive in the past two years.
• Deepwater Dive: This two-tank dive takes you to tropical marine habitats to explore at depths between 50 to 75 feet.
• Two Guided Dives: Explore a sunken shipwreck and Caribbean coral reefs alive with fish on two separate spectacular dives.
• St. Maarten: This watery adventure exposes the pristine splendor of the Lesser Antilles and thrilling turquoise vistas of the Caribbean
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Cash/credit cards
• Dive gear and wetsuit
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Valid "C" Card
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Divers must present valid "C" certification card.
• Divers must have completed one dive in past two years.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Maximum 6 divers per dive. Dive equipment not included.
• Wet suit not included.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.