Surround yourself with St. Maarten's incredible natural beauty and take on an elaborate traverse course through the treetops at a historic plantation. Enjoy thrills and exhilaration along the ziplines, rope swings, and suspended bridges erected in the lush tropical forest of Loterie Farm. Learn about the history, ecology, and contemporary conservation efforts at the 300-year-old estate, perched on the slopes of Pic Paradis (the highest peak on the island's French side).
• Loterie Farm: Connect with nature on this plantation-turned-reserve that extends from the base to the top of Pic Paradis.
• Treetop Adventure: Thrill to the challenge of the zip lines, rope swings and suspended bridges on a course built in the lush tropical forest.
• Premier Equipment: Experienced staff guide you in the use of high-tech gear.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing
• Sneakers or other closed-toe shoes (required)
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour—particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck/knee/shoulder problems, a history of heart conditions and/or seizures must not select tour.
• Participants should be in excellent physical condition.
• For safety reasons, participants may not carry cameras or other personal belongings on the traverse nor may they wear watches or other jewelry.