Embark on a scenic tour of Philipsburg’s natural landscapes, as you join an expert rider guide on horseback through picturesque island trails. Engage in an instructional briefing and strap on a helmet before setting out on horseback, hearing an historic overview as your guide identifies native flora and fauna along the way. Tread winding rocky trails along St. Maarten’s breathtaking coastline and then ride your horse right into dazzling Caribbean waters for a refreshing dip.
• Guided Horseback Riding: Enjoy a spectacular journey alongside an expert rider, who tells of the island’s historical and natural background.
• Scenic Trails: Traverse winding rocky trails along St. Maarten’s breathtaking coastline, through natural protected areas with panoramic ocean vistas.
• Beach Break: Stroll along white sand beaches and then delight in a refreshing dip through glittering Caribbean waters on horseback.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Long pants recommended
• Closed-toe shoes
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• A liability waiver must be completed prior to participating on this tour.
• Guests must wear a helmet to participate in this tour.
• Western saddles are used on this tour.
• Supplied buoyancy belt must be worn during the water part of the ride.
• Be advised that the clothing you wear will get wet.
• No backpacks or bags can be taken on the ride. There are lockers available to keep your bag.
• Guest must weigh no more than 230 pounds and be at least 8 years of age to participate.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.