Experience the thrill of watching St. Maarten’s world-famous beachside airport traffic while on a lively boat cruise through picturesque Maho Bay. Enjoy a welcome drink aboard the Airport Adventure SXM, a five-deck oceangoing vessel, while gliding around the tropical island. Be awed as airplanes land and take off from Princess Juliana International Airport merely 60 feet above nearby Maho Beach. Onboard you can sunbathe, dance to DJ music, swim, and snorkel. This tour featuring National Geographic Snorkeler gear makes a great snorkeling experience even better.
• Scenic Boat Ride: Enjoy a complimentary drink and fabulous coastal views aboard the Airport Adventure SXM, a five-deck oceangoing vessel.
• Princess Juliana International Airport: Experience the thrill of watching airplanes land and take off merely 60 feet above Maho Beach.
• Free Time: Relax on board, where you can sunbathe, snorkel, swim, and dance to DJ music.
• This tour features National Geographic Snorkeler gear.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea currents.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Masks, snorkels, and fins will be provided for adults and children.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Food and beverage will be available for purchase onboard.
• Guest will not have beach access.