Relax on a beautiful white-sand beach surrounded by palm trees in the calm waters of Simpson Bay — a great place to spend your time while in St. Maarten. On your way, stop for a panoramic photo overlooking the gorgeous Simpson Bay Lagoon. At Buccaneer Beach, sip a complimentary fruit or rum punch plus enjoy a light lunch. Then spend about three hours playing in the turquoise waters or simply relaxing on the sparkling-white beach.
• Tropical beach setting: Relax and play on a picture-perfect, palm-fringed beach along the calm turquoise waters of Simpson Bay.
• Beverage and lunch included: Sip a welcome fruit or rum punch; light lunch includes burgers or chicken sandwiches.
• Optional extras: For an additional charge, enjoy drinks and delicious items from the main menu at Buccaneer Beach Bar.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Beach shoes or flip-flops
• Beach chairs available on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.