Experience a true Caribbean oasis while exploring and enjoying some seaside relaxation at charming Pinel Island. Delight in panoramic island views as you travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned motor coach from the Dutch side of St. Maarten to the French-influenced St. Martin. Then board an open-air ferry boat for a 10-minute transfer over dazzling turquoise waters to the tiny isle off the shores of French Cul de Sac.
Known for its powder-white beaches, colorful coral reef, and protected nature reserve, Pinel Island is situated at the center of a marine park and is also home to two restaurants. Here you’ll enjoy two hours to spend at your leisure. Sunbathe along the shore; trek nature trails to identify local flora and fauna with an expert guide; savor Caribbean cuisine served with spectacular Orient Bay views; or explore underwater with complimentary snorkel gear. There’s something for everyone to enjoy at this tropical paradise.
• Scenic Journeys: Delight in panoramic views of this dual-nation island on a motor-coach ride and open-air boat cruise.
• Pinel Island: Explore this tiny isle known for its powder-white beaches, colorful coral reef, and protected nature reserve.
• Free Time: Spend two hours sunbathing along the shore, trekking nature trails, savoring Caribbean cuisine, or snorkeling through crystal-clear waters.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from the ship)
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes What To Wear:
• Comfortable shoes/sandals
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under a cover-up or lightweight clothing Important Notes:
• Guests must be able to climb 2 steps.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests must sign a liability waiver to participate in this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.