Learn the history and art of perfumery on a three-hour sojourn to one of the Caribbean’s only perfume studios, where you’ll create your own distinct fragrance and enjoy a glass of champagne. Enjoy a 30-minute scenic motor coach drive into the French side of St. Martin, known for its European influences including aromatic perfume. You’ll be welcomed by a master perfumer waiting at a renowned local studio, with your own white lab coat in hand. Engage in a 90-minute interactive workshop that explores how essential oils and aroma compounds are blended to create these fragrances. You’ll select between more than 300 scents to combine and concoct your own signature fragrance. It’ll even be bottled and named as a keepsake souvenir to take home along with a gift bag of products. Then toast your creative adventure with a complimentary glass of champagne, the perfect finale to a fun day in St. Martin.
• Grand Case: Delight in island landscapes while traveling in a comfortable motor coach to the French side of St. Martin.
• Perfume workshop: An expert perfumer leads you through a hands-on lesson in blending oils to create your very own fragrance.
• Champagne: Bottle and name your new perfume and celebrate your take-home souvenir with a glass of bubbly.
• Gift Bag: Receive a gift bag with products from the perfume studio.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .2 miles over paved surfaces, with inclines and about 9 steps and extended periods of standing.
• This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.