Feel the relaxing vibes set in as you’re whisked away by boat to the beachy scene of Mullet Bay for 90 minutes of free time along the shore, plus complimentary rum punch and beer on board. Your professional captain warmly welcomes you aboard your vessel and you’ll soon be off to cruise along the coast of St. Maarten. You’ll anchor offshore in Mullet Bay, a tropical paradise known for its palm-fringed beaches and clear aquamarine waters. Here you are free to go for a refreshing swim, lounge along white sugary sands, nap under an umbrella, or hit up the beachside snack bar. On the roundtrip boat ride back you’ll toast your island escape with complimentary rum punch, beer, soda, juice or water. Cheers to living the island life!
• St. Maarten: Colorful colonial buildings and panoramic island scenery complete an altogether scenic boat ride along the coast.
• Mullet Bay: Enjoy 90 minutes anchored offshore with free time to swim the Caribbean Sea and sun along powdery sands.
• Philipsburg: Relax on the boat ride back to port with complimentary rum punch, beer or soda in hand.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .1 miles over sandy surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Depending on weather, guests may need to swim to shore.
• Guests must know how to swim to participate.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Optional water activities payable at site and performed at guests' own risk.
• Beach umbrellas and sunbeds available for rent on first-come, first-serve basis.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.