Spend two wonderful hours sailing on a luxury catamaran across the turquoise waters off St. Maarten, as you enjoy complimentary beverages and hors d’oeuvres with a spectacular view of the setting sun. Walk down a red carpeted dock to meet a friendly and professional crew eager to welcome you aboard the Golden Eagle. Feel the island vibes take over as you’re whisked along the sandy shores of St. Maarten’s Dutch coast. Sway along to reggae beats while lounging on the boat’s sun-drenched net or shaded area below. Admire the island’s green hillsides — and keep your eyes peeled for the flukes of migrating humpback whales. On board you’ll savor a selection of complimentary rum punch, beer and champagne from the open bar. They will be served alongside a spread of fresh fruit, cheese and meats — which pair perfectly with the panoramic sunset views. As the sun sinks below the horizon and the evening stars shine bright, you’ll feel your worries fade away into the calm Caribbean Sea.
• Golden Eagle: Take a scenic journey on a custom-built catamaran equipped with shaded spaces and a first-class crew.
• St. Maarten: Glide around the island’s tropical beaches and picturesque hillsides, relishing an unforgettable sunset spectacle from the water.
• All-inclusive: Relax on board knowing you can indulge in unlimited rum punch, beer and champagne, plus light hors d’oeuvres.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Jacket or sweater
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .2miles over paved surfaces, with inclines and about 3 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Guests should not exceed maximum weight of 300 pounds.