Experience St. Maarten's turquoise waterscape without ever getting wet, as you travel off the coast in the air-conditioned Bon-Sea semi-submarine, viewing diverse sea life and colorful coral gardens thriving off the island's shoreline. Join a small group of 12 explorers in the comfortable, air-conditioned space of the Bon-Sea semi-submarine. Head out away from the shore and enjoy the view of St. Maarten's crystal-clear seawaters from large picture windows. The boat will partially submerged six feet below the surface, offering up-close glimpses of the island's underwater marine reserve. Admire different kinds of soft and hard coral living on the Caribbean Sea's floor and keep your eyes peeled for sea creatures fluttering beside the boat. You might encounter tropical fish, lobster, starfish, barracudas, stingrays, sea turtles, dolphins or maybe even some small sharks! Snap a few selfies underwater before heading back to the dock filled with fun family memories from St. Maarten's aquatic paradise.
• Bon-Sea: Take a 55-minute trip in an air-conditioned 2 deck semi-submarine, equipped with picture windows and comfortable seating for 12 guests at 6 feet under water level.
• Admire the coral gardens and seagrass beds of a protected marine sanctuary and panoramic views on the upper deck from the Caribbean coastlines and the cruise ships.
• Caribbean Sea: Learn from a knowledgeable guide about the thriving coral-clad Caribbean reefs and sea life.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Bottled water
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses not necessary
• Walking shoes not necessary
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 4 minutes over paved surfaces.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests with claustrophobia should not select tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.