Galvanize your adventurous spirit and journey into the beating, volcanic heart of Santorini. Board a guided tender for a quick cruise to Nea Kameni for a hike, over lava fragments, up to the spectacular rim of the island's crater. Then sail to nearby Palea Kameni for a revitalizing swim in warm thermal waters. Return to Santorini for a cable car up to the town of Fira for panoramic views, shopping and independent explorat
• Nea Kameni: Climb past large lava fragments to the top of the volcanic dome for unparalleled views of Santorini.
• Palea Kameni: Stop in the deep green sulfur springs and swim in warm, mineral rich thermal water.
• Fira: Take a cable car up to the captivating cliffs of Santorini's largest town, and discover its world-famous charms.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (available onboard the ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile uphill over loose gravel paths on the volcanic island.
• Guests should be good swimmers, comfortable in open water.
• Swimming in thermal springs requires open-ocean swimming (depending on anchorage point) and is done at guest's discretion.
• Guests may be required to swim up to 150 feet to reach hot springs area, depending on current and weather conditions.
• Guests should be aware that there are certain inherent risks involved in any swimming excursion.
• Lifejackets available on board.
• Round-trip cable car tickets included.
• There may be wait lines at cable car entrance.