Cast your worries away as you set sail from Santorini on an 80-foot catamaran for an amazing journey along the coast that includes a swimming hole stop and barbecue lunch. Hop aboard the biggest catamaran in Santorini and get ready to glimpse picturesque villages perched on high cliffs, dazzling blue waters and geothermal wonders including a beautiful caldera. Your captain will anchor off the coast in Agios Nikolaos, a private cove where you can swim and soak in therapeutic hot springs. Back onboard you’ll delight in wine, soft drinks and an authentic Grecian meal of barbecue souvlaki chicken and pork skewers. Once the boat is docked back on land you can opt to head back to the ship, or take a cable car ride to the clifftop town of Fira, where you can explore independently before returning to port at your own pace. Either way, this is a Greek Isle voyage packed with plenty of adventure and relaxation.
• Scenic Cruise: Admire postcard-perfect clifftop villages and Santorini’s stunning volcanic caldera while on a relaxing catamaran voyage around the isle.
• Agios Nikolaos: In this private bay you can soak in a bubbling hot springs known for its therapeutic healing properties.
• Barbecue Lunch: Delight in an onboard feast of souvlaki chicken and pork skewers, plus wine and soft drinks.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests must be able to climb 4-5 steps to enter the catamaran.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Scooters and wheelchairs cannot be used onboard the catamaran.
• Cable car tickets are not included.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before
engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.