See Singapore on a scenic drive and a river cruise. Enjoy spectacular skyline views of the Marina Bay precinct from where you will board a low-slung wooden bumboat, passing the historic Fullerton hotel and iconic Merlion statue and the Raffles Landing site. Travel to Lau Pa Sat Festival Market where you will get up close and personal with the distinctive tastes and flavours of Singapore, the culinary capital of South East Asia. This popular local food court is gazetted as a national monument, and you will learn about the local ethnically diverse cuisine as you pass by the stalls offering the country's favourites such as laksa, chili pepper crab, satay, curry fish head or roti prata. At a historic cafe in town relax over coffee and local delicacies.
• Bumboat Cruise: Sightsee from a barge originally used to ferry cargo with eyes painted on the bow for goodluck.
• Lau Pa Sat Festival Market: Learn and taste the distinctive flavors of Singapore at your own expense.
• Coffee Break: Sip coffee or tea and taste some local delicacies at a historic cafe in town.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 200 yards over flat surfaces.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour
• Guests are responsible for all expenses in Lau Pa Festival Market.
• Guests with wheelchairs will not be able to board the bumboat ride.
• The boats are not air-conditioned.