Multi-heritage and dynamic Singapore is camera-ready in this coach and walk orientation tour of contrasting historic sights, districts and landscapes. Pass by the exotic quarter of Little India, lined with jasmine garland stalls. Stroll the civic district and see restored colonial structures: Parliament House, Victoria Theatre, Empress Place Building; then, by coach, Raffles Hotel; and Merlion statue. Experience Historic Chinatown's age-old customs and architecture and view the Botanical Gardens' worlds-largest orchid collection. Drive thru Orchard Road before heading to airport. After checking in your luggage and time permitting; Singapore's new Jewel Changi Airport complex is open to the public. Jewel Changi is home to what’s now the world’s tallest indoor waterfall — called the HSBC Rain Vortex, and is surrounded by tens of thousands of trees, plants, and shrubs. A food and shopping hub is accessible at the complex.
• Exotic sights: "Little India's" merchant-filled quarter offering everything from saris to spices. Historic Chinatown. Then Botanical Gardens.
• Landmark structures: Colonial-era Parliament House, Victoria Theatre, and Empress Place. Other landmarks: Raffles Hotel, Supreme Court, Merlion statue.
• Botantical Gardens: Enjoy a stroll between multicolored orchids at the Botanical Gardens.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Tour involves ½ mile of walking over flat and cobblestone surfaces
• The amount of walking in Chinatown is at guests' discretion
• Sequence of tour may change to avoid overcrowding at venues
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour
• Jewel Changi Airport complex visit is optional and is determined by guest’ flight times.