Traverse different geographical regions by tram in the world's first park for nocturnal animals. More than 1,000 exotic animals roam this vast habitat, from the massive Burmese Gaur to the beautiful African Bongo. Discover striking fauna on a silent electric tram before exploring incredible tropical jungle trails on foot, where you'll come face-to-face with leopards, zebras and giant flying squirrels. A spectacular 40-meter-high canopy of trees provides a dramatic backdrop to this unique wildlife encounter.
• Four-hour tour: See lions, tigers, tapirs, and other wildlife from the Himalayan foothills to the wild savannahs of Equatorial Africa.
• Rare species: See the elusive Banded Civet, a slender spotted mammal found only in the tropical forests of Southeast Asia.
• Waterfall Aviary: Surround yourself with more than 600 free-flying birds, an unforgettable experience.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• This tour is not recommended to guests with limited mobility as the tour involves some walking on uneven surfaces and as there is no wheelchair accessible tram.
• Tour may be affected by weather conditions.
• Animal sighting cannot be guaranteed.