Trace the footprints of the founding father of Singapore at Raffles? Landing Site, where Sir Stamford Raffles himself is believed to have taken his first steps ashore in 1819. Journey through Singapore's history at the Singapore River Exhibition. Enjoy a ride aboard a bumboat, a unique vessel that once transported cargo, for a serene glide along the waterfront. Then take a scenic, and exhilarating, trishaw ride to the Raffles Hotel for a world-famous Singapore Sling.
• Four-hour tour: Enjoy spectacular views of the soaring city skyline, along with British colonial buildings and houses.
• Raffles Hotel: Take a trishaw ride to the ?Grand Lady of Singapore,? a beautiful colonial-style hotel which opened in 1899.
• Singapore Sling: Head to the Long Bar at Raffles Hotel to sip this world-famous gin-based cocktail, created in 1903.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility as the tour involves some walking on uneven surfaces and as there is no wheelchair accessible bumboat and trishaws.
• Tour may be affected by weather conditions.