Enjoy sightseeing, shopping, museums, art galleries, restaurants, and more, as you to explore Singapore at your own pace with the convenience of a hop-on-hop-off bus.
• Board an open-top bus and take in fantastic views as you listen to the entertaining multilingual audio narration.
• Stop at any of the more than 47 stops and hop off to explore, or simply stay on the bus and sit back for a scenic spin around the city.
• Your options are many and completely up to you – walk the Helix Bridge, take a dip in the world’s largest infinity pool, or take a breather at Gardens by the Bay.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass and ID
• Cash/credit card
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Your ticket is valid for the entire day and includes transfer from the ship to the city center.
• There is free Wi-Fi on all buses.
• There are three main routes.
• Frequency of buses on the three main routes is every 15 to 30 minutes (depending on the route and time of day).
• Tour is conducted with recorded commentary in 12 languages – English, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Bahasa Indonesia, Vietnamese, French, and a children’s channel.