St. Thomas Snuba - ST07
OVERVIEW: Snuba is perfect for those who enjoy snorkeling, but are not ready for scuba diving. Receive a short orientation on the easy to use gear before venturing 20 feet below the surface. Your certified guide will lead you to coral formations and multicolored fish. There are no heavy tanks to carry as your tank floats above you.
HIGHLIGHTS: Explore 20 feet below the surface and experience a variety of tropical fish and marine life.
NOTES: Medical restrictions apply. Guests must be able to swim but do not need any previous snorkeling experience. Expectant mothers and those with heart or respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
Experience the beauty and majesty of St. Thomas marine life without being a certified diver during a shallow "SNUBA" tour. After a safety briefing, swim at a depth of up to 20 feet through clear waters with no heavy tanks - your air supply floats on a support raft at the surface. Marvel at vivid tropical fish as your guide leads you to gorgeous coral reef formations and shallow ship wrecks. No experience necessary - instructors will teach all you need to know. Highlights:
• St. Thomas Snuba: Learn how to dive safely and use equipment properly during a safety orientation before exploring.
• Caribbean Sea Life: See tropical fish and coral reefs as you explore the beauty of marine life in shallow waters.
• Picturesque Settings: Enjoy the crystalline beauty of island waters and breathtaking marine habitats. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship) What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Waterproof shoes Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. • Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• No previous snorkeling experience required.
• PADI Certified Guide Guests must be able to swim.
• Pregnant women or guests with heart/respiratory conditions should not select this tour.
• Guests will have time to snorkel or relax on the beach either before or after your dive.