Travel to St. Thomas' Coral World Ocean Park for a semi-submersible ride among coral gardens and tropical fish. Watch in awe as your vessel dips eight-feet below the water's surface, discover tropical fish, drawing them closer to your view. Then spend 90 minutes exploring stunning marine life at one of the park's marine exhibits. On the scenic drive back to the pier, you can opt to stop downtown for shopping or return to the ship. Tour order may be reversed.
• St. Thomas Underwater Enchantment: See coral gardens and watch from the tropical fish from the windows of a semi-submersible craft.
• Coral World Ocean Park: Touch starfish and see stingrays while exploring the 21 aquariums in Marine Gardens.
• Charlotte Amalie: On the scenic drive back to the pier, you can opt to stop downtown for shopping or return to the ship.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests may feed the rainbow lorikeets a cup of nectar for an additional fee.