Experience the wonders of the Caribbean Sea on your underwater adventure. Receive a safety orientation on the fundamentals of scuba diving from a certified professional. Once you've been prepped, you'll move into the Caribbean Sea for a guided scuba adventure over a beautiful, shallow reef. Experience the sensation of weightlessness underwater while encountering some amazing tropical fish, corals, and marine creatures.
• St. Thomas Scuba Lessons: Learn the fundamentals of scuba from a trained dive instructor.
• Caribbean Marine Habitats: Explore coral reefs and tropical fish on a guided 20 to 40-foot dive.
• Picturesque Settings: Soak in the pristine beauty of the Caribbean Sea amongst magnificently-hued tropical fish.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• All scuba diving equipment provided.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with known medical conditions must have a doctor's note.
• Guests under 18 years old must submit a liability waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
• Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.