Experience the wonders of the Caribbean Sea on your underwater adventure. Receive a safety orientation on the fundamentals of scuba diving from a certified professional. Once you've been prepped, you'll move into the Caribbean Sea for a guided scuba adventure over a beautiful, shallow reef. Experience the sensation of weightlessness underwater while encountering some amazing tropical fish, corals, and marine creatures.
• St. Thomas Scuba Lessons: Learn the fundamentals of scuba from a trained dive instructor.
• Caribbean Marine Habitats: Explore coral reefs and tropical fish on a guided 20 to 40-foot dive.
• Picturesque Settings: Soak in the pristine beauty of the Caribbean Sea amongst magnificently-hued tropical fish.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• All scuba diving equipment provided.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with known medical conditions must have a doctor's note.
• Guests under 18 years old must submit a liability waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
• Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Guests are required to complete a waiver and medical form.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• The USVI’s forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.