Explore a sunken shipwreck and a vivid coral reef on a two-tank tour for certified divers in St. Thomas’ crystal waters. After presenting your "C" card, you'll descend into the warm Caribbean waters to explore a sunken ship and a stunning coral reef alive with sea turtles, stingrays, and tropical fish. Divers must have completed dives in the past two years to participate.
• Dive St. Thomas: Discover gorgeous marine habitats as you explore balmy crystalline waters, with visibility often exceeding 100-feet.
• Two Dive Sites: Explore a sunken shipwreck and a vivid coral reef, alive with colorful fish on two spectacular guided dives.
• Picturesque Settings: Enjoy the pristine waters of the Caribbean and the ruggedly beautiful shoreline of St. Thomas on this underwater adventure.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Cash/credit cards
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• "C" card
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Reef/water shoes
• The regulator, buoyancy compensation vest, mask, fins, snorkel, tanks, and weights are provided.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Must be a certified diver who has been on a dive in the past two years.
• Certified divers must have valid "C" card to participate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a "yes".
• Guest must have proof of dives performed within the last 24 months.
• The USVI’s forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.