Explore a sunken shipwreck and a vivid coral reef on a two-tank tour for certified divers in St. Thomas’ crystal waters. After presenting your "C" card, you'll descend into the warm Caribbean waters to explore a sunken ship and a stunning coral reef alive with sea turtles, stingrays, and tropical fish. Divers must have completed dives in the past two years to participate.
• Dive St. Thomas: Discover gorgeous marine habitats as you explore balmy crystalline waters, with visibility often exceeding 100-feet.
• Two Dive Sites: Explore a sunken shipwreck and a vivid coral reef, alive with colorful fish on two spectacular guided dives.
• Picturesque Settings: Enjoy the pristine waters of the Caribbean and the ruggedly beautiful shoreline of St. Thomas on this underwater adventure.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• "C" card
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Reef/water shoes Important Notes:
• The regulator, buoyancy compensation vest, mask, fins, snorkel, tanks, and weights are provided.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Must be a certified diver who has been on a dive in the past two years.
• Certified divers must have valid "C" card to participate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a "yes".