Discover two unique islet destinations near St. Thomas on this combo boating, snorkeling, and beach excursion. Cruise in comfort aboard a power catamaran to the waters off Buck Island, where you'll snorkel amidst colorful fish, vibrant coral and maybe some sea turtles! Then, it's on to Water Island for swimming or relaxing on the soft, palm-fringed sands of Honeymoon Beach while enjoying drinks served by the friendly crew.
• Virgin Breeze: Relax aboard a spacious 63-foot catamaran with easy access for swimming and snorkeling.
• Buck Island: Anchor off this national wildlife refuge for an hour of guided snorkeling, including instruction for beginners.
• Honeymoon Beach: Enjoy an hour of swimming, sunning, and relaxing at this idyllic spot on Water Island.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Towel (from the ship)
• Cash/credit cards
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Rash guard or T-shirt
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or lightweight clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Tour includes snorkel equipment and instruction.
• Tour includes complimentary sodas and rum cocktails both onboard and on the beach.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• The USVI’s forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.