Known for its signature heart shape, Magens Bay Beach is considered one of the world's most beautiful beaches. Swim in the turquoise waters and relax on the pristine sands of this picturesque beach getaway. Enjoy 2.5 hours of free time in this gorgeous paradise along the island's north coast. On your way there, enjoy panoramic views of St. Thomas from the famous Drake's Seat lookout, situated on the hillside above Magens Bay. Afterward, stop in Charlotte Amalie to enjoy some duty-free shopping or grab dinner before making your way back to the ship.
• Magens Bay: Swim or snorkel in the gorgeous, turquoise bay on St. Thomas' north coast.
• Drake's Seat: Take photos at the famous Drake's Seat Overlook, featuring stunning views of Magens Bay and the British Virgin Islands.
• Charlotte Amalie: Opt for duty-free shopping, visit local attractions, or grab a bite before making your own way back to the ship.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Charlotte Amalie drop-off is optional. Return to ship at your own expense.
• Beach chairs, beach toys, snorkel gear available for rent.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• The USVI’s forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.