Guests with limited mobility can enjoy panoramic views of St. Thomas scenery and historic landmarks in the comfort of a fully-accessible vehicle. Take in breathtaking views of the Atlantic coastline, St. John, and the British Virgin Islands on your guided tour. Sample a banana daiquiri at Mountain Top, shop for souvenirs, and soak in the spectacular views. At Drake's Seat, marvel at heart-shaped Magen's Bay, or see your cruise ship resting far below from the Skyline Look
• St. Thomas Island: Enjoy a narrated drive, taking in historic landmarks and gorgeous scenery in an air-conditioned, fully accessible coach.
• Caribbean Panorama: Enjoy hillsides and sweeping vistas overlooking St. Thomas' downtown, then visit Drake's Seat to view heart-shaped Magen's Bay.
• Mountain Top: Shop for bargains or sip a banana daiquiri perched atop St. Peter Mountain.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Sun Protection
What To Wear:
• Close-toed shoes
• Hat and sunglassses
• This tour is designed for those guests who are full time wheelchair users.
• Space permitting, guests with walking difficulties will be accommodated, as well as those unable to handle steps or extended periods of walking or standing.
• The vehicle used on this excursion is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• In order to use the ramp and/or lift, guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter.
• Due to liability issues, participants cannot stand on the ramp to be lifted into the vehicle.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time.
• Guests interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursions Department at email@example.com to review full details on this tour and availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed on this excursion.
• Please note that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed. This tour can only be secured in advance of the cruise on a first come-first served basis. Space is limited but a minimum participation is required in order for the tour to operate.