Experience the beauty of St. Thomas on this accessible tour. Begin at Mountain Top, soaking in St. Thomas' beautiful coastal views of the Atlantic, the British Virgin Islands, and St. John. From there, you'll visit Drake's Seat, overlooking the famous heart-shaped Magen's Bay. Finally, arrive at Skyline Drive with a view of St. Thomas' bustling downtown. This accessible and assisted tour allows everyone to enjoy the city's beauty.
• Enjoy the best of St. Thomas from a custom vehicle that's fully equipped with limited mobility and wheelchair access.
• Visit Mountain Top and enjoy spectacular views of the Atlantic coastline, St. John, and the British Virgin Islands.
• Overlook the famous heart-shaped Magen's Bay from Drake's Seat and see your ship from Skyline Lookout.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is designed for those guests who are full time wheelchair users.
• Space permitting, guests with walking difficulties will be accommodated, as well as those unable to handle steps or extended periods of walking or standing.
• The vehicle used on this excursion is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• In order to use the ramp and/or lift, guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter.
• Due to liability issues, participants cannot stand on the ramp to be lifted into the vehicle.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time.
• Guests interested in this tour must contact the Shore Excursion Department in advance of the cruise at firstname.lastname@example.org to review availability and departure times.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the Shore Excursions department at email@example.com with the total dimensions (height, length, and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed on this excursion
• Please not that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed
• This tour can only be secured in advance of the cruise on a first-come-first-served basis.
• Space is limited but a minimum participation is required in order for the tour to operate.