See one of Europe’s most famous prehistoric monuments on a guided tour of Stonehenge’s mysterious stones before being escorted to the airport for your flight. Travel by comfortable motor coach through the picturesque English countryside, through Woodford Valley, past charming villages and along the tranquil River Avon. Join a guided tour of Stonehenge, enjoy a close-up view of the ring of standing stones and learn about the monument’s archeological history before heading to the airport.
• Scenic Drive: Travel through the picturesque English countryside, Woodford Valley, charming villages and along the River Avon via motor coach.
• Stonehenge: Behold Europe’s most famous prehistoric monuments, and relish an up-close view and tour of its ring of standing stones.
• Scheduled Transfer: Learn about the archeological significance and history of the monument before being escorted to the airport.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is designed for guests with flights departing from Heathrow after 4:45 p.m.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .45 mile over flat surfaces with 5-15 steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Meals are not included in the tour price.