Enjoy a scenic narrated drive to Seward for some shopping, followed by cruise amid the stunning Kenai Fjords. You’ll board your sightseeing vessel for a 55-mile roundtrip cruise into the exciting world of Alaska's wildlife. During your five-hour cruise into the waters of Resurrection Bay, you will see alpine glaciers and search for marine life, including whales and sea otters. Your tour includes a delicious Alaskan salmon and prime rib lunch buffet.
• Charming Seward: Enjoy incredible mountain and sea views while shopping in Seward’s historic downtown.
• Fully narrated cruise: A National Park Ranger will guide you through Resurrection Bay as you marvel at the Kenai Fjords.
• Delicious lunch: Dine on all the Alaskan salmon and prime rib you want at an impressive lunch buffet.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Warm clothes
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.