Get an up close view of the most remarkable scenes of the ancient Blue Mountains. Enjoy an exciting ride up the world's steepest perpendicular railway aboard a cable car. Begin by following the trail of the Aboriginals and the Australia's early explorers to the panoramic views. Visit the lovely mountain towns of Leura before boarding railway. Then descend deep into the valley of the rainforest.
• Leura: Browse the shops and boutiques in the historic town.
• Eco Point Lookout: See the famous rock formation "The Three Sisters"
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Warm clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• The weather up in the mountains can be cooler so plan accordingly.