Prepare to be swept away by Australia?s natural beauty as you see rock formations from Echo Point Lookout and travel along the world?s steepest passenger railway at Scenic World before being transported to the airport for your flight. This seven-hour tour begins with a motor coach drive into Blue Mountains National Park for a stop at Echo Point Lookout. Stand at the edge of a plateau overlooking the verdant Jamison Valley and glimpse the famous Three Sisters sandstone rock formation as your guide shares aboriginal tales of the Gundungurra and Darug peoples. Then board a glass-roofed carriage for a thrilling ride at a 52-degree incline along the Scenic Railway through a cliff-side tunnel venturing 310 meters above the ground. Enjoy free time to roam or savor an Aussie meal served with panoramic mountaintop views before delighting in a Scenic Cableway trip through the treetops, dangling high above waterfalls, mountains and the expansive valley. Finish off the day with a coach transfer to the local airport to catch your flight back home.
• Echo Point Lookout: See the Three Sisters rock formation amidst the cliffs of Jamison Valley in Blue Mountains National Park.
• Scenic World: Travel along the world?s steepest passenger railway and the Scenic Cableway past rainforest jungle, waterfalls and picturesque mountains.
• Sydney Airport: Your tour package includes the convenience of a motor coach transfer to the local airport.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Warm clothes
• Light clothing
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 75 yards over flat surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• The drive to Echo Point and to the airport is approximately 2.5 hours each way.
• This tour is available only to guests with flights departing after 3:30 p.m. on the last day of the cruise.
• Please allow 1.5 hours for domestic flights and 2.5 hours for international flights.
• Tour sequence may vary.