Discover the ease of experiencing the best of Sydney and Bondi at your own pace on a hop-on, hop-off tour on a double decker bus. Enjoy the day according to your own interests, staying as long or as little as you like with the flexibility of hopping on and off the bus for the entire day with your one-day ticket.
The Big Bus Sydney Explorer tour offers you a simple and entertaining way to tour Sydney and Bondi at the most economical price with two exciting tour routes — with more than 30 hop-on, hop-off stops total. Hop on the Sydney Tour to discover the inner city surrounding Darling Harbour. Hop off to visit attractions like the Australian Museum, Sydney Sea Life Aquarium and Sydney Tower Eye, plus explore the Royal Botanical Gardens, Chinatown and Surry Hills. Change to the Bondi Tour for a coastal adventure through Sydney's Eastern bays towards sun-soaked Bondi, a must for beach-lovers.
The open-top bus provides fantastic views and a great atmosphere to explore, and the fun and informative audio tour in available in eight languages. Buses arrive at each of the 30-plus stops every 15 to 30 minutes, and a full circuit of each route takes approximately 90 minutes.
• Hop-On Hop-Off tour: Take in the sights of Sydney and Bondi Beach on an all-day sightseeing bus stopping at the city’s main attractions.
• Design your day: Come and go as you please, staying at the places you want to visit for as long or as little as you like.
• Two exciting tour routes: The Sydney Tour showcases the inner city surrounding Darling Harbour, and the Bondi Tour runs along the coast toward world-famous Bondi Beach.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Tour timing is at the discretion of the guest.
• Ticket is valid for 24 hours from the first time guests board the bus.
• Sydney Tour: The first bus departs Stop 1 at 8:30 am and the last bus departs Stop 1 at 6:00 pm, with a wait time of about 15 minutes.
• Bondi Tour: The first bus departs Stop A at 9:30 am, last bus departs Stop A at 6:00 pm, with a wait time of about 30 minutes.
• Wheelchair accessible buses with ramp are available.
• Large scooters are not permitted.
• In Transit Guests are responsible for making their own way to Stop 1 across from the cruise ship terminal at circular quay.
• For debarking guests with extended stay in Sydney: Luggage storage is NOT included in the tour. Guests should first go to their hotel to drop off luggage. They may start the tour at any of our stops and on any day of your choosing.
• Debarking guests with a late flight: Luggage storage is not included in the tour; there are a few independent luggage storage options available near the ship’s pier. Guests are responsible for checking their luggage with one of these storage companies. Please check with the tour desk for more information.