This tour is a great option for guests that are ending their voyage and disembarking the ship in Sydney as luggage storage for the day is included. The Hop on Hop off bus system offers you a simple and entertaining way to enjoy the best of Sydney and Bondi at the most economical price. The tour includes two exciting routes. Hop on the Sydney Tour to discover the inner city surrounding Darling Harbour. Hop off to visit attractions like the Australian Museum, Sydney Sea Life Aquarium and Sydney Tower Eye, and explore the Royal Botanical Gardens, Chinatown and Surry Hills. Change to the Bondi Tour for a coastal adventure through Sydney's Eastern bays towards sun-soaked Bondi, a must for beach-lovers. Buses arrive at each of the 30+ stops every 15-30 minutes, and a full circuit of each route takes approximately 90 minutes.
• Meet a Big Bus representative at the terminal who will assist and guide you to the luggage storage facility which is located approximately 350 meters from the cruise terminal.
• Visit Sydney's iconic landmarks, including the Sydney Opera House.
• Discover Darling Harbour, with stops at attractions including the Australian Museum, Sydney Sea Life Aquarium, and the Sydney Tower Eye.
• Craft your perfect day in Sydney with stops at the Royal Botanical Gardens, Chinatown, and Surry Hills.
• Sit back, relax, and discover sun-soaked Bondi Beach.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Wheelchair accessible buses with ramp are available. Large scooters are not permitted.
• This tour is appropriate for guests with late flights or for guests staying in a Sydney hotel.
• Guests must make their way to the bus's first stop across the cruise ship terminal. Guests must bring their tour tickets.
• Luggage allowance includes one carry-on and one check in bag per passenger.
• Please note that the luggage storage facility is open until 5:00 pm.
• To speed up the check in process please complete the provided luggage tags prior to exiting the ship.