While in port, spend an hour exploring picturesque Santa Cruz de la Palma on a trolley train tour. Head towards Avenida Marítima, the main avenue, for a panoramic drive through the main streets of the city. La Palma has an amazing history as well as beauty and fascinating architecture, and this tour will give you the chance to discover the historic quarter, with its cobblestone streets, palaces, colonial-style buildings and houses featuring traditional Canary Islands architecture. In the Plaza de España, the city?s oldest and most beautiful area, don?t miss seeing the 16th-century fountain, town hall and Renaissance church.
• One-hour trolley train tour: Explore picturesque Santa Cruz de la Palma on a panoramic drive through the city?s main streets.
• Historic quarter: Drive over cobblestone streets; see palaces, colonial-style buildings and houses featuring traditional Canary Islands architecture.
• Plaza de España: Visit the oldest area of the city; see the 16th-century fountain, town hall and Renaissance church.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Comfortable clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes