Explore the moon-like lava fields, craters and volcanic cones of National Park Las Cañadas del Teide, a UNESCO World Heritage site. On your way, cross Esperanza Forest, wet and covered with gorgeous green ferns. After a coffee break, make your way toward Mount Teide to see a world seemingly frozen in time. Visit Roques Garcia to marvel at the imposing Roque Chinchado (God’s finger) and the spectacular valley views from one of several lookout points.
• Half-day guided adventure: Explore Spain’s most visited national park; admire the red and blue lava fields and towering volcanic cones.
• Roques Garcia: Marvel at the striking Roque Chinchado — and the spectacular valley views from one of several lookout points.
• Cinematic heritage: The breathtaking lava fields have been perfect backdrops for a number of Hollywood movies, including Star Wars.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
- Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Tour participation is extremely limited.
• Guests must be at least 15 years of age to participate.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems, high blood pressure or vertigo should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precaution before selecting this tour.
• Lead Driver is English-speaking; drivers may not speak fluent English.
• Tour will travel on paved roads only in vehicles equipped with seatbelts that should be worn.
• Group will follow in caravan formation with an English speaking lead driver/vehicle in the front. All vehicles must remain together with the group.
• Coffee break includes mini cookies and coffee, tea or mineral water; additional food or beverages will be charged directly to guest.