Take time out to relax for a few hours on one of Tenerife’s most beautiful beaches. This beach is one of a few in the Canary Islands that doesn’t have black, volcanic sand beaches. Instead, you get mile-long golden sand lined with palm trees, dotted with chiringuitos beside a calm sea. Enjoy cool refreshments and delicious snacks at the small bars.
• Las Teresitas: Experience one of the most popular beaches on the Canary Islands with calm turquoise water and golden sand
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of Clothes
• Towel from ship
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Umbrellas and sunbeds are not included but for rent on the spot
• Two return transfers allow for either a three hour or five hour stay