Discover the beautiful island of Tenerife at your own pace with the exclusive service of a private car that comfortably seats up to three guests, a driver and a knowledgeable guide. This tour is perfect for families or guests with physical limitations, because you have the freedom to create an itinerary based entirely on your own interests. Explore the banana plantations at Orotava Valley. See the famous volcano at Mount Teide, the highest point in Spain and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Browse the boutiques and enjoy fine dining in Santa Cruz, the capital of the island. Journey to charming villages like Garachico, which is surrounded by vineyards. See firsthand how the layout of La Laguna, with its pastel-hued mansions, served as a guide for many colonial towns in the Americas; this historic town is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. If sun and sand are your thing, don’t miss the spectacular beaches on the southern end of the island. Visit these sites or create your own intimate connections and unique cultural encounters. Either way, you’ll make the most of your time ashore in the comfort and privacy of your own vehicle.
• Full-day private tour: Explore at your own pace in the comfort of a private car that seats up to three guests.
• Personalized attention: Your guide is at your service throughout the day on your private tour.
• Design your day: Plan an itinerary based on your interests and needs, making the most of your time ashore.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Seat belts are mandatory on this tour.
• To guarantee the service, reservations should be confirmed 48 hours in advance.