Discover the 8th wonder of the world after your cruise on a tour that brings you a dowtown hotel in Beijing. Walk a section of more than a 2,000-year-old wall built to protect ancient China from foreign invaders. Winding across mountains, grasslands and deserts for 5,500 miles, it is the only man-made structure on Earth that is visible from space. The tour includes a short shopping stop and local lunch.
• Great Wall of China: Stroll along a section of an archeological and engineering wonder built to repel enemy invaders.
• Shopping and Lunch: Enjoy an opportunity to browse for souvenirs and dine on local fare.
• Hotel Drop-Offs: Your luggage is securely stored on the motorcoach on the tour that ends at specified hotel.
What to Bring:
• Photo indentification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• This tour is only available to guests staying overnight in Beijing.
• Drop-off service is provided to the following: The Regent Beijing Hotel.
• Guests must obtain a visa before leaving home, required to enter China.