Experience the landmarks of Lower Old Town Tallinn and savor the creations of Estonia's master brewers on this guided walking tour. See the grand square next to medieval Town Hall, and discover Estonia's beer-making heritage as you sample three brews over lunch at an Old Town restaurant.
• Old Town: See the crowned gargoyles of Town Hall and the steepled and domed city skyline.
• Beer: Learn about Estonia's brewing heritage while sampling three different beers and enjoy lunch at a restaurant near the Old Town.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Extensive walking on this tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Tour sequence may vary.