Experience the lesser-known areas of Tallinn by bicycle. You’ll first meet your friendly and knowledgeable rider guide, who will provide you a helmet and complimentary bottled water. Then head out on a dynamic journey that will last approximately 2.5 hours. You’ll pass the massive City Performance Hall. Narrow streets will bring your closer to the hipster neighborhood of Kalamaja. After taking a look inside the haunting grounds of Patarei Prison, make your way to the Seaplane Harbour. You will then visit Telliskivi Creative City, a former industrial complex turned creative center now home to art studios, design shops, cozy cafes and a local market to enjoy a short shopping break berfore continuing towards the walls of the medieval Tallinn.
• Guided Ride: Embark on a dynamic bicycling journey alongside a knowledgeable guide equipped with a helmet and bottled water.
• Notable Landmarks: View stately City Performance Hall, visit haunting Patarei Prison
• Unique Neighborhoods: Pedal through the hipster-filled Kalamaja and experience Telliskivi Creative City’s art-centric district, visit a local market of Balti Jaam.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Layered clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to ride a bicycle for approximately 14 kilometers (approx. 2 hours and 30 minutes).
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• The tour price includes a helmet and bottled water.