Enjoy a leisurely drive through the visually-stunning city of Tallinn, Estonia. Pass the Great Coastal Gate of Tallinn, "Stout Margaret" Cannon Tower. You have a chance to climb Toompea Hill to discover the Palace Square where you'll see the spectacular baroque Toompea Castle up-close, followed by a visit to Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. Take some memorable photos and rejoin your coach to continue with a scenic drive. Pass the original city walls to stop at the Song Festival Ground and hear stories about this historically important place that has played essential role for Estonia’s independence. Continue your journey past different residential areas, including Soviet style apartment blocks and quaint private houses. Before returning to your ship, take a last glimpse of beautiful Tallinn during a picturesque photo stop by the sea.
• Enjoy a scenic drive through this Estonian treasure to discover its history, culture and medieval landmarks.
• Visit Upper Old Town-visit Palace Square, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and St. Mary´s Cathedral.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Layered clothing
• The order of sights may vary. Buses are not allowed to enter the Old Town, therefore the guest must be able to walk up the hill.
• There is approximately 1 mile of walking over cobblestone streets, several up and down inclines with 30 steps.
• Visitation to the interior of the Dome Church is not possible on Sundays due to regularly scheduled church services and functions and in case of religious events. Visitation to the interior will be without guide.
• Flash photos are not permitted in the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and St. Mary`s Cathedral.
• Guests with limited mobility may stay on the bus during the visit to Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, as the walking part up the small incline is optional.