Enjoy soft island breezes, spectacular scenery and engaging commentary as you tour Tortola via open-air safari bus, with plenty of opportunities for photos. Your guide discusses the history, lore and culture of the British Virgin Islands on the scenic drive around the island that takes you through villages, to a high lookout that offers expansive vistas, and along a coastal roadway. Stop for a cool drink and optional swimming at Cane Garden Bay or Long Bay Beach.
• Commentated Drive: Discover local history, lore and beautiful scenery along the coast while riding an open-air safari bus.
• Skyworld: Admire the view's from Tortola's highest vantage point, and shop for souvenirs.
• Cane Garden Bay or Long Bay Beach: Cool off with a complimentary beverage. Swim in the clear waters or stroll on the beach.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Changing facilities are available at the beach.
• Beach chairs and umbrellas are available for rent at beach.
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
• Guests must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.