Experience the British Virgin Island's premier snorkeling at a small island south of Tortola. Norman Island is the source of many pirate legends and was inspiration for "Treasure Island." Explore underwater wonders - and maybe find pirate loot as well as colorful marine life - in its caves. At a second snorkeling site, gentlely paddle in shallow water or simply enjoy a swim. Total snorkeling time is about 1.5 hours between the two locations.
• Norman Island: A source of pirate legends, this island was the model for "Treasure Island," by Robert Louis Stevenson.
• Scenic Marine Transfer: Enjoy the views on the 30-minute ride across the Sir Francis Drake Channel via launch.
• Guided Snorkeling: See colorful marine life as you explore the island's caves and paddle in shallow water at a second site.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Masks, snorkels, fins and snorkel vests are provided.
• Crew offer snorkeling instruction to novices.
• Weather and sea conditions may prompt a change in destination. Alternative locations include the Indians island.