Cross Sir Francis Drake Channel for a half day of premier snorkeling at Norman Island, south of Tortola. Today uninhabited, this tiny island is the source of many pirate legends and reputedly inspired "Treasure Island." Snorkel two sites among the haunts of buccaneers and their fabled galleons, with stunning underwater scenery. See tropical fish, colorful corals and sponges, as you paddle through mysterious caves. Guests must be able to swim. Snorkel lessons available from guide.
• Norman Island: Absorb the rich history of this island, the legendary hideaway of pirates, on a half-day snorkel adventure.
• Snorkel: See turtles, rays, and tropical fish at "The Caves" or "The Indians", among the best Caribbean snorkeling sites.
• Beach Time: Swim, sunbathe, or snorkel on a nearby reef, or hunt for sea shells and pirate's treasure.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
• Snorkeling lessons are available for beginners.