Glide across a mountain top on a thrilling zipline tour through Tortola's rainforest. See breathtaking island views as you sail across tree tops on this eco-adventure. The thrilling course includes seven traverses and a two-story ladder climb, expertly designed for enjoyment by all family-members, from 5 to 95! Take pictures at strategically-placed photo stops along the course. Afterwards, shop for souvenirs or snacks or relax and enjoy the view. Total tour time: approximately 3 hours.
• Rainforest Eco-Adventure: Zip through and above virgin rainforest canopy and climb a two-story inclined ladder while attached all the way.
• Exciting Traverses: Walk across cable bridges, climb ladders, cross walkways and fly across ziplines on this amazing tree-top course.
• Tortola Vistas: Enjoy a hilltop view of Tortola, Road Town, and surrounding islands as you drive to the base camp.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• No flip-flops
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must weigh more than 45 pounds and less than 270 pounds to participate.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests who suffer from vertigo should not select this tour.
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.