Embark on your adventure on an early morning drive to Al Wathba Camel racetrack for a short photostop before setting off on an off-road drive across the UAE’s most unspoiled and fascinating locations, including the dramatic dunes. After soaking in the stunning scenery, you will enjoy a picnic lunch stop surrounded by the beauty and tranquility of the desert landscape. Depending on the weather, lunch will be held in one of the Bedouin camps. After lunch, the safari concludes with a scenic drive back to the city and drop off at the port.
• Scenic Drive: Delight in scenic cityscapes and remote desert landscapes while traveling from Abu Dhabi to a remote desert.
• Desert Activities: visit the camel race track, dune bashing, while spending a dynamic day on golden sands.
• Arabic Camp: Learn about the captivating traditions and cultural heritage of the region while savoring a refreshing snack and beverage.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guest prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• This tour is not suited for pregnant women or guests suffering from neck or back problems.
• Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• The excursion is subject to weather conditions and involves off-road driving through rugged terrain.
• The order of sites visited may vary.
• Members of the royal family generally tend to attend camel races. Access to the race track is highly restricted in such cases. The camel race season is from November to end of March.
• Families might be split up due to the number of guests. Each Jeep holds a total of six (6) guests. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis and cannot be reserved in advance.
• Each Jeep carries a total of six (6) guests. Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Depending on the total number of participants, families may be split up. Seat rotation will be done to ensure all get the opportunity to ride in the front. Guests below the age of 6 and over 65 will be required to sign a waiver. Children travelling with parents below the age of 4 will be required to book a private car along with a baby seat.