See the best of Venice on a guided walking tour that includes a gondola cruise, a visit to a luxurious palace and a revered Basilica (outside), and a live glassblowing demo. You'll tour the Doge's Palace and adjacent St. Mark's Square, alongside an informative guide. Enjoy a relaxing 30-minute gondola boat ride along Venice's winding narrow canals and under picturesque historic bridges. Then watch as skillful artisans create exquisite glass-blown art in a local glass showroom.
• Guided Walk: Explore Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Square; two historical and architectural wonders filled with beautiful art.
• Gondola Ride: Cruise through Venice's network of canals alongside an experienced gondolier, passing beneath historic bridges amid stunning architecture.
• Venetian Glass: Watch skilled glass blowers demonstrate the Venetian art that has been painstakingly developed over hundreds of years.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (Euros) /credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile during about 2-1/2 hours over cobblestone and uneven surfaces with over 400 steps.
• Guests should limit personal belongings to save time at security checkpoints.
• Large bags, backpacks and jackets must be checked before entering venues.
• Large crowds should be expected.
• No photography inside the Doges' Palace.
• Guide gives commentary outside St. Marks; then lead guests through interior.
• Basilica closed to tours on Sunday mornings, during services, church holidays, and when high tides block entrance. Guests may opt to stay in town at conclusion of tour, returning at their own expense, or take motor launch back to ship. Tour sequence may vary.