Visit the heart of Albarino wine country and enjoy a wine and cheese tasting at one of its premier vineyards. Relax on a scenic narrated drive along the Ria de Vigo to Cambados, with its narrow cobblestone streets, elegant plazas and stately manor homes. Then visit the wine cellars of Agro de Bazan and enjoy cheese complemented by fine Albarino white wines, noted for their golden color and hint of peaches, almonds and apples.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Cambados: Discover the capital of Albarino wine production, with its narrow cobblestone streets and stately manor homes.
• Agro de Bazan: Enjoy cheese and some of the world's finest wine, produced exclusively from Albarino grapes.
• Vigo Wine Country: Driving along Ria de Vigo, your guide will relate regional history and point out sites of interest.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-quarter mile over cobblestone and even surfaces, with 5 to 10 steps.
• Driving time approximately 1-1/4 hours each way.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Tour may be unavailable on select dates in September.
• For the Navigator of the Seas’ April 22, 2018 voyage, the Agro de Basan winery will undergo some renovations. Guests participating on this tour will instead visit Bodegas Aquitania