See Malta’s great natural beauty and historic landmarks from the comfort of a coach and with minimal walking. Outside visit of Vitorriosa’s Church of St. Lawrence, featuring a 17th-century Baroque altar piece. See the ancient fishing village of Marsaxlokk. View the Dingli Cliffs, which protected the town below from pirate attacks. Mdina, a medieval walled city originally settled by the Phoenicians in 700 BC. And see nearby Rabat, known for its complex of catacombs.
• Easy, half-day tour with free time: See Malta’s natural beauty and historic landmarks in seated comfort and with minimal walking.
• St. Lawrence’s Church (Outside Visit): On January 16, 1941, the church was bombed by a German air raid but was since rebuilt.
• Mdina: This medieval town, one of the highest points on the island, features a 9th-century cathedral
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk about 300 yards over even surfaces and 2 to 3 steps to board the coach. The amount of walking during the free time is at the discretion of guests.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.