Delight in a kaleidoscope of blues and greens and unique formations in cliff-side caves accessible only by boat. The caves’ location, combined with the sunlight, creates a phenomenal sight — the water mirrors the vivid colors of the underwater flora. Your four-hour tour includes a scenic drive to and from, plus free time to explore Marsaxlokk, a traditional fishing village teeming with plenty of places to shop.
• Boating adventure: Make your way to the Blue Grotto cliff-side caves to marvel at the brilliant colors and unique formations.
• Scenic drive: Sit back and take in the beauty of Malta’s coastline and stunning landscapes.
• Free time: Your tour includes 45 minutes on your own exploring the fishing village of Marsaxlokk and shopping for gifts.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
- Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Must walk about 600 yards over very uneven surfaces at cliffs and many steps to reach boat boarding area.
• Exact itinerary and cave viewing depends on wind and weather conditions.
• Walking in Marsaxlokk is at guests’ discretion.
• Drive to/from port is about 45 minutes.